The goal is to aggressively reduce the incidences of new HIV and sexually transmitted infections among young people
- YARPTI develop and sponsor series of HIV/AIDS testing campaigns to ensure early detection, care and treatment of new infections
- Engage all levels of the Nigerian society in community advocacy against stigmatization of persons living with HIV/AIDS
- Enhance the capacities of government-owned health centers in HIV/AIDS counseling, testing and treatment
- Establish and sponsor school-based HIV/AIDS programmes and Awareness clubs
- Coordinate the observance of the International AIDS Candlelight Memorial, the World AIDS Day and other such HIV Awareness events in Nigeria
Would you like to partner or collaborate with us or even sponsor any of our projects? You are highly welcome! Contact us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call +234 (0) 803 7982714
We are not in any way implying that we are experts in these areas. We learn every day as we implement our projects, which is why we partner with other organizations, including government agencies and companies.
Would you like to make a financial contribution to support any of our projects?
You are also highly welcome! Please, kindly use bank account details below or contact us on any of the emails and/or telephone number above.
ACCOUNT NAME: YOUTHS HUMAN RIGHTS PROTECTION
BANK : DIAMOND BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0064672419
SWIFT CODE : DBLNNGLA.
Thank you in advance!